Handshapes and SW

Jonathan duncanjonathan at YAHOO.CA
Sun Jun 3 13:07:06 UTC 2007

Hi Cherie,
    Thank you so very much!!! This is and the cheat sheet will be very
useful to promote SignWriting and help people identify with the hand
symbols even more easily.
    I took the liberty to darken the handshapes so I could print it.
The symbols got a bit bolder, but it they are still quite legible.  I
hope this will save you having to over them with a sharpie. ;-)

Jonathan