CANADA...LSQ Research Project ;-)

Valerie Sutton signwriting at MAC.COM
Sun Jun 3 19:14:32 UTC 2007

SignWriting List
June 3, 2007

Hello André!

Yes...This is very good news indeed!

Congratulations on receiving funding for this new research project!

A study on written Quebec Sign Language (LSQ) and written French is
exciting for all those interested in SignWriting around the world.
It will provide important information for educators and researchers
alike.

I know you are waiting for the Reference Manual for SignPuddle 1.5. I
have not forgotten and I am working on the English version right now,
which is not yet finished.

The SignPuddle 1.5 program is not finished itself. It is still being
programmed. There are some new features that are not yet in
SignPuddle 1.5, plus I am creating new icons and links, which have
already made our Video Instruction out-of-date! I had to re-do
several of the video lessons and still have others that are not true
any longer...so it is not that I forgot your need, Andre, but I am
just running behind and I am not ready yet...but I truly hope it will
be ready in the next few weeks...that is my goal...

I am quite excited about your research project and I understand your
deadline of September. I believe we can meet your deadline ;-))

I will keep you informed...

Once again, congratulations on your project!

Val ;-)