AW: [sw-l] Re: sw-l-digest V1 #2438

Mon Jun 4 20:29:23 UTC 2007

Hoi - ;-)) ,

well I would prefer to learn to sign the names of the countries the way the
native Deaf of that country use them.

Stefan ;-)

  _____

Von: owner-sw-l at majordomo.valenciacc.edu
[mailto:owner-sw-l at majordomo.valenciacc.edu] Im Auftrag von GerardM
Gesendet: Montag, 4. Juni 2007 20:15
An: sw-l at majordomo.valenciacc.edu
Betreff: [sw-l] Re: sw-l-digest V1 #2438

Hoi,
In what sign language would you like the names of the countries ?
Thanks,
     GerardM

***********************
Date: Mon, 4 Jun 2007 19:15:54 +0200
From: =?iso-8859-1?Q?Stefan_W

=F6hrmann?= <stefanwoehrmann at GEBAERDENSCHRIFT.DE>
Subject: AW: [sw-l] Thailand and Austrian SignPuddle Dictionaries now posted

Hi Val,

just a short question?

There are already so many flaggs in the bottom line of the SignPuddle
website - but I have trouble to find my way ... just as you did on your
other wonderful page "Who uses SW"

http://signwriting.org/about/who

Would you mind to add the sign names of the countries next to the flagg or
instead of - I can imgine that somebody else beside me has difficulties to
identify the countries just by flagg - or you may save the png's not as
numbers (Thailand = 34.png ) but instead with the country name -

So with a right mouse click - save - it would tell me ...the name of the
country -- just a thought

Stefan ;-)