ASL dictionnary <-> french translation ?

Jonathan duncanjonathan at YAHOO.CA
Tue Jun 12 18:31:32 UTC 2007

Hi Anne-Claude,
    How did Steve's suggestion about searching with "*".  I think it´s
the best available option at the time.  My new program is going to
support up to two spoken translations per vocabulary SignLanguage list
at any one time. (will be able to be translated into many languages but
only displays or prints two at a time at most).  It will be fully
searchable in any of the selected languages.  It´s a takeoff from my
previous program that only supported ASL with English and Spanish.   But
alas my program not quite ready yet. :-(       It is coming along well.
I am working on being able to choose the symbols and draw signs.
    But it´s good to know that it can be useful to others who what to
learn foreign sign languages.

Jonathan