Swedish SignPuddle Dictionary

Valerie Sutton signwriting at MAC.COM
Wed Jun 27 01:20:13 UTC 2007

SignWriting List
June 26, 2007

> Stuart Thiessen wrote:
>> This reminds me. We have a Swedish Deaf person here too. She was
>> wondering if there was a different dictionary for Sweden?  I think
>> she was looking in the Norwegian SignPuddle.

I just took a look at the Swedish SignPuddle, and I believe your
friend has found the Swedish dictionary, and has added signs already...

So her question must be that the icons and instructions on the screen
are in Norwegian instead of Swedish, and maybe she wants to have a
Swedish User Interface?

If so, then if she wants to help, I can give her a way to translate
the commands into Swedish and then I will create the icons for
her...we will create a Swedish User Interface together...

Please ask her to write to me if she wants to create a Swedish User
Interface...

She is welcome to write to me in Swedish...I will understand her
because I can read Danish...and I can email her in Danish if that
will help -