Ron's question: PocketPuddle timeline

Thu Jun 28 20:40:39 UTC 2007

SignWriting List
June 28, 2007

Ronald Dettloff wrote:
> Any news on the SignPuddle flash drive you were going to send?

Hello Ron!
Yes, I know you are still waiting for your PocketPuddle and I am
sorry for the delay. I have been handing Steve a long list of updates
and improvements to SignPuddle 1.5, and he has been working so hard!
We haven't forgotten the PocketPuddles, and we know you are waiting,
but we are not finished with updating them...that is why...

So there are three opportunities:

1. We can return your money with interest ;-)
2. If you can wait a little while longer, we will send it to you...
(Steve will have to tell us how long)
3. And also, you need to feel comfortable using SignPuddle 1.5 before
using the PocketPuddle...

Because the PocketPuddle is not SignPuddle 1.0 (which I know you are
used to)...it is only SignPuddle 1.5. Are you using SignPuddle 1.5
now online?

I enjoyed meeting you by videophone the other day!! Thank you for
saying hello on the videophone!

And we can make another appointment by videophone or voice phone, to
discuss this anytime too...just name the time...

Sutton at SignWriting.org

1. SignWriting
Read & Write Sign Languages
http://www.SignWriting.org

2. SignBank
Create Sign Language Databases
http://www.SignBank.org

3. SignPuddle
Online Sign Language Community
http://www.SignBank.org/signpuddle

4. SignWriting List
Technical Support: Ask questions to the List

5. DanceWriting
Read & Write Dance Movement
http://www.DanceWriting.org

6. MovementWriting