South Korean handshape

Valerie Sutton signwriting at MAC.COM
Fri Jun 29 16:10:02 UTC 2007

Hi Steve and Jason!
Yes...this handshape will be a variation no matter what because it
has to be placed in-between two handshapes that already exist.

But Jason, Steve's question is a good one. If there are variations as
to the size of the diameter, I can place several different choices of
size of diameter as variations. This means you can click on the
Variations Key to get different variations of size of that handshape: