South Korean handshape

Charles Butler chazzer3332000 at YAHOO.COM
Sat Jun 30 03:11:50 UTC 2007

Number 6.  It has the right feel to me.  All the curved hands don't give the "feel" of the straight fingers, and the square hands don't picture the fingers actually coming together.  The bull's eye is accurate, but very confusing.

Here is my rendering, based on the "M" handshape with four fingers, and adding a thumb.

Charles

Valerie Sutton <signwriting at MAC.COM> wrote: Charles Butler wrote:
> Just for additional information, this handshape is also used in
> Hebrew ritual.  It is the hand that shows the Kaddish cup and it is
> called "the rose".

Which SignWriting symbol would you choose, from this chart, to
represent the handshape in the photo?