Handshapes and SW

Cherie Wren cwterp at YAHOO.COM
Sun Jun 3 14:57:43 UTC 2007

Thanks Jonathon, I couldn't do that with the programs I have just now.  Check out the Wikipedia page on signwriting, newly revised with that picture.  http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/SignWriting  Can anyone think of anything else that needs to be in the article, before I commence to translating it into SignWriting for the ASL Wiki?

cherie

----- Original Message ----
From: Jonathan <duncanjonathan at yahoo.ca>
To: sw-l at majordomo.valenciacc.edu
Sent: Sunday, June 3, 2007 9:07:06 AM
Subject: Re: [sw-l] Handshapes and SW

Hi Cherie,

    Thank you so very much!!! This is and the cheat sheet will be very
useful to promote SignWriting and help people identify with the hand
symbols even more easily.

    I took the liberty to darken the handshapes so I could print it.
The symbols got a bit bolder, but it they are still quite legible.  I
hope this will save you having to over them with a sharpie.  ;-)

Jonathan

CWren at doe.k12.ga.us
wrote:

    Here is the comparison of
handshapes
and SignWriting...  The handshapes look a bit light after scanning
and copying... I might go over them with a sharpie and try again, but
this
is what it should eventually look like.

---------------------------------

Cherie Wren

GSD Staff Interpreter

232 Perry Farm Rd

Cave Spring, GA 30124

706-777-2328

706-766-0766 Cell

This message and any included attachments are from the Georgia School
for
the Deaf and are intended only for the addressee(s). The information
contained
herein may include privileged or otherwise confidential information. If
you have received this message in error, please contact the sender
immediately,
and delete it from your system.

Luggage? GPS? Comic books?