Any objection to the OFL?

Valerie Sutton signwriting at MAC.COM
Wed Jun 6 17:49:46 UTC 2007

SignWriting List
June 6, 2007

On Jun 6, 2007, at 9:39 AM, Steve Slevinski wrote:
> I can't find any license for the SVG files.  Either online,
> embedded, or in the download.
> We should probably ask Machado to use the OFL as well so that we
> can be standardized.
> -Steve

OK ;-)

How do I state that we are using the OFL license on these web pages?
Do I place a Logo for OFL License on the page, with a link to the OFL
page?

SymbolBank
http://www.MovementWriting.org/symbolbank

Download Symbols
http://www.movementwriting.org/symbolbank/IMWA-Downloads.html

and how are we going to include the license in the ISWA folder for
all those 30,000 some pngs? Shall we embed the license or just put a
statement in the folder?

How does one embed a license in a PNG anyway? ;-)