Dissertation abstract - Effect of SignWriting at School for Deaf in Jordan

Charles Butler chazzer3332000 at YAHOO.COM
Mon Jun 11 01:48:33 UTC 2007

Dear Gagnon,

Is there some reason your writing is in bright Yellow against White.  It makes it almost impossible to read.

Charles

Gagnon et Thibeault <atg at videotron.ca> wrote:       Dear Dr. Mohammed Abu Shaira and list,

     I would like to ask you the following question: what is  the difference between the experimental group and the control group?

   Am I right to believe that  the  experimental group  includes the  fifteen deaf students taking the science course with  signwriting while the control group includes  the seventeen  deaf  students taking the science course without signwriting?

     I deeply appreciate your cooperation and will be looking  forward to receiving your valuable explanations.  Thank you again for your  help.

    Best regards

 André