Sleeping Beauty, Skype and PocketPuddles ;-)

Adam Frost icemandeaf at GMAIL.COM
Mon Jun 25 05:42:53 UTC 2007

No problem about the fix info. I am just glad that Steve and I were able to figure it out.

I still have the last few pages to give some feedback on that I have yet to do. Don't worry. I will get to it, but the month of June has been a crasy one. I should be able to have some time Friday. (Finally! It will be the first time since the end of May.) Until then, I didn't want you think that I have forgotten.

Also, I wouldn't mind working on the editing. :-) It will be fun. I will just have to make sure that I manage my time. (I am working 40 hours Mondays thru Thursday this summer between two places that are about an hour apart. Whew! No wonders why I have been busy lately. Haha!)

Adam

-----Original Message-----
From: "K.J. Boal" <kjoanne403 at HOTMAIL.COM>

Date: Sun, 24 Jun 2007 21:33:28
To:sw-l at majordomo.valenciacc.edu
Subject: RE: [sw-l] Sleeping Beauty, Skype and PocketPuddles ;-)

Hi Val,
I haven't been doing much online lately, sorry I haven't kept you updated!  Yes, I did recently install Skype (can we set a time to chat so I can see how it works sometime, Val?) and yes, I do own a PocketPuddle.  Thanks for the fix info, Adam!

I've been in North Dakota for two weeks now, taking the Literacy Megacourse offered through SIL.  I've been having some computer problems (losing access privileges to my saved documents), so between my schoolwork and trying to figure out how to fix that, I've been pretty busy!  Speaking of which, it's 10:30 here and I still have one more reading assignment to do... just taking a short break!  <http://gfx1.mail.live.com/mail/w1/ltr/../emoticons/smile_regular.gif>

Looking forward to your comments when you get time, Val... I did go in and fix up one of the earlier pages, but I haven't done all the modifications Adam's suggested yet... is there going to be a separate editing committee like the DAC, or is the List basically going to be the editing committee?

Looking forward to hearing from you soon... I wasn't sure for a while there whether the List was being blocked by the University's firewall, but I guess people've just been busy.  At least, I haven't been getting many messages lately...
Bye for now,
KJ