Handshapes of a Korean Signer

Valerie Sutton signwriting at MAC.COM
Wed Jun 27 00:50:13 UTC 2007

SignWriting List
June 26, 2007

Hello Jason, and Charles...
Many thanks for your help, Charles...

As you know, I am working on adding new Ethiopian handshapes to the
ISWA this week:

Ethiopian Handshapes
http://www.signwriting.org/ethiopia/ethiopia02.html

There are around 12 new handshapes I will be adding to the ISWA this
week...

If you have a photo of hands doing the handshapes you require, Jason,
I will be happy to add them...but without a photo or good drawing I
will not be able to...

So please send us some photos or drawings of the handshapes needed...

Many thanks!

Val ;-)