Swedish SignPuddle Dictionary

Ingvild Roald iroald at HOTMAIL.COM
Wed Jun 27 08:00:04 UTC 2007

Hi Stuart,

welcome the Swedish person for me, will you?

If this peson wants to get in touch with me, my e-mail is
iroald at hotmail.com. I am a hearing person, but have worked with Deaf people
for more than 30 years now, starting out as a science teacher at the high
school here in Bergen, and later doing reserch and development for the
National Special Eds system and the Sign and Interpreting department at the
University College in Bergen. - I have used Signwriting since 1982.

Ingvild