Sleeping Beauty page 37

Adam Frost adam at FROSTVILLAGE.COM
Sat Jun 30 00:07:44 UTC 2007

This was readable. I was only worried about the K touching the shoulder
region because I thought that should be the sign KING. Then I looked at the
video. Sure enough, Darlene signed it as you wrote it, so no need to fix the
transcription. ;-) Maybe for the final write-up though. :-) The sign right
after that, you have two brush symbols. You don't have to write them because
you have the double movement, but that is just an FYI in case you didn't
know. Other than that good job.

Adam