Encyclopedia in American Sign Language

Valerie Sutton signwriting at MAC.COM
Sun Mar 11 14:17:37 UTC 2007

SignWriting List
March 11, 2007

Ahhh...that's what i thought...it looked like a comments page and not
an article page...thanks for that tip, Steve!

That is a strange way to post comments to each other...but I am sure
i will learn it!

Well....I am going back to working with SignPuddle 1.5 right now...I
am adding instruction for the symbols right now...

I hope the rest of the world will realize that SignWriting was always
free to use from its conception, for software development as well as
for writing documents and books with it... That is why we all know
each other...because it is out in the world free to use...

Thanks for your help -

Val ;-)