Testing, 123 testing

Jonathan duncanjonathan at YAHOO.CA
Tue Mar 27 02:49:07 UTC 2007

Valerie Sutton wrote:
> Hello Adam and Steve -
> The List has been down for 10 days...I posted messages back on the
> 17th, 20th and so forth and they have never posted...same for many
> others too.
>
> It may be that those messages are lost completely and will have to be
> re-written - not sure...
Hi Val,
    When I have problems with our email server at work sometimes we have
to resend some emails that didn't go through.  It's a pretty sure bet
that no one got them if they bounced back.  What has seemed to be the
easiest for us is to go to the sent folder where all the send messages
are stored and resend them one by one.  Either by hitting reply or
forward, then reentering the email address.  I hope this helps.

Regards
Jonathan

--

Jonathan & Yolaine Duncan