SignPuddle 1.5 ready to go

Fri Mar 30 13:57:57 UTC 2007

Hi Charles,

I've made problems for you yet again!

The transfer from 1.0 to 1.5 had problems and some accents, tildes and
other special characters: hence the ?s.

You can register for the sgn-BR puddle and I can make you an editor so
you can fix them yourself.  Or I should be able to take a look at the
transfer issue next week.

Going forward, 1.5 uses Unicode and a stable IMWA.  We shouldn't have
these problems again.  (crosses fingers)

Regards,
-Steve