Testing, 123 testing

Valerie Sutton signwriting at MAC.COM
Mon Mar 26 19:01:23 UTC 2007

Hello Adam and Steve -
The List has been down for 10 days...I posted messages back on the
17th, 20th and so forth and they have never posted...same for many
others too.

It may be that those messages are lost completely and will have to be
re-written - not sure...

The SLLING and other Lists were down as well...all the Lists at
Valencia College were inaccessible for the same time
period...probably spring cleaning...smile...Val ;-)

---------