SignPuddle 1.5 ready to go

Anne-Claude Prélaz Girod acpg at VTXNET.CH
Fri Mar 30 14:48:41 UTC 2007

Ok then I've got one question

would it be Ok for you if we would decide for a specific  date when
you could do the transfer again

just asking because we've adding some signs.... so I wonder what the
easiest way to kkep the work we've done already

so there are 2 ways.
1st: you re-transfer so that we get all the new signs included
2nd: if it's too much work for you, let me know and we'd rewrite all
the signs in the new version

is there any way to import (like the actual "copy option" from one
Puddle per example for the Us PUddle to the swsiss puddle) between
the 1st and 1.5  version

thanks for letting me know as soon as possible so that I can give
instruction to the persons who use puddle

Anny

mail: acpg at vtxnet.ch