Question?

Fri Mar 30 16:36:42 UTC 2007

Hi Ron,

If you have a good Internet connection and you're happy working in the
public puddles, then there's no reason to get the PocketPuddle.

The PocketPuddle is for individual writers (not groups or organizations)
and offered at a substantial discount compared to the other SignPuddle
products.

I know that some writers like to work in private and don't want their
work on a public server.  I don't think writers should be dependent on
the Internet or our website so that they can write.

-Steve