Sign Names

K.J. Boal kjoanne403 at HOTMAIL.COM
Wed May 2 22:04:38 UTC 2007

I don't think the contact symbols have to be there, but it wouldn't hurt to
have them... overall, though, I think they would clutter the sign too much.
I like it as it is now - and if someone reads it and thinks it doesn't
actually touch the arm, well, I've been known to sign it that way! :-)  But
since the handshapes are actually overlapping the arm line, I think that's
enough indication that they touch.  Good to know we were thinking the same
way! :-)

I think I got confused with the palm facings and movement arrows because I
was starting with the fingerspelling and didn't really look at what the sign
looked like.

Thank you so much for your comments and suggestions, Adam!
KJ