AW: [sw-l] question on sign notation, small arrow heads

Thu May 3 21:45:22 UTC 2007

Hi Val,

here is what I see - smile - "estomac"

(I have got no idea how the word is pronounced in french - but nevertheless
- smile

Stefan ;-)

L.I.F.E

-----Ursprüngliche Nachricht-----
Von: owner-sw-l at majordomo.valenciacc.edu
[mailto:owner-sw-l at majordomo.valenciacc.edu] Im Auftrag von Valerie Sutton
Gesendet: Donnerstag, 3. Mai 2007 23:06
An: sw-l at majordomo.valenciacc.edu
Betreff: Re: [sw-l] question on sign notation, small arrow heads

SignWriting List
May 3, 2007

> On May 3, 2007, at 1:13 PM, Anne-Claude Prélaz Girod wrote:
> I' m not sure about how to write the movement of the sign /ESTOMAC/
> http://www.pisourd.ch/index.php?theme=dicocomplet          --->
> estomac (stomach)....

Hello Anny and Everyone -
If you write both the beginning and ending positions, then you do not
need any Finger Movement Symbols at all...

So here is my first attempt at writing the French-Swiss sign for
ESTOMAC. You will find this writing in the French-Swiss SignPuddle ;-)

I will write it a second way next message...I hope others will give
their writings too...for example, these hands could have been viewed
from the Front View, and from the side palm facing...