Signs Found

K.J. Boal kjoanne403 at HOTMAIL.COM
Thu May 10 00:52:47 UTC 2007

Yes, I've seen all the months signed that way... as a matter of fact, I
first learned to sign them that way, and started using the more common
fingerspelled abbreviations later.  I saw them again in a Signing Exact
English dictionary a couple of years ago, too.  I believe the ASL community
prefers the fingerspelled abbreviations, though.
KJ