Wiki article on SignWriting

Valerie Sutton signwriting at MAC.COM
Sat May 19 17:23:26 UTC 2007

Hi Cherie!

No...I never saw such an illustration from Dr. Stokoe's work...

I was thinking it would be great if you could show a SignWriting
symbol for the Flat Hand, instead of describing it as a Pentagon
shape...The term Pentagon shape was hard for me to understand...This
is what i was thinking about (see attached)...