Sandy in UK: Flexible computer programming

Valerie Sutton signwriting at MAC.COM
Sat May 19 20:40:30 UTC 2007

On May 17, 2007, at 10:10 AM, Sandy Fleming wrote:
> Now that I think about it, there is something I (and I'm sure other
> developers) could really use, and that's a collection of SignWritten
> signs - from any number of languages - that are particularly difficult
> to write clearly, that could be a challenge to present legibly on the
> page.

Hello Sandy!
Here is an example from Sleeping Beauty in ASL...Sometimes we need
Circle Symbols that are different sizes...although I can add more
sizes to the ISWA, the truth is that there will always be another
size not there...so if you can somehow develop flexible circle sizes
that would be great!

This is supposed to be one big circle: