Multilingual Icons for SignPuddle 1.5

Tue May 29 22:02:13 UTC 2007

Hi Honza,

If you want Czech buttons, you'll need to translate the User Interface
first.

I've created a Czech UI.  You can access it at:
http://signbank.org/SignPuddle1.5/index.php?ui=0&sgn=6

You'll need to register using the "Register" button on the bottom left.

Once you register and log in, you'll be able to update the user
interface using SignPuddle itself.

After you've updated the User Interface, Val will have all of the
information she'll need to create the buttons for you.

-Steve