Sleeping Beauty page 32

K.J. Boal kjoanne403 at HOTMAIL.COM
Thu May 31 02:01:51 UTC 2007

Thanks Adam!  I agree, the editors will have some work to do here...I thought there might be some trouble with the first sign.  I considered writing it as two separate signs, but the way it flowed, I thought it might be more like a compound so I tried to write it as one.  Decisions, decisions...KJDate: Tue, 29 May 2007 19:04:57 -0700From: adam at frostvillage.comTo: sw-l at majordomo.valenciacc.eduSubject: Re: [sw-l] Sleeping Beauty page 32I was wondering how you were going to do that part. :-P I don't think that I could have done better. I think that we will have to do some working with that one with the editing. :-)I think that the very first sign that you have written should be two separate signs. I had a hard time figuring out where to start with it. ;-) The last sign in the first column is fine. I read it just as Darlene signed it without even looking at the Video.
AdamOn 5/29/07, kjoanne403 at hotmail.com <kjoanne403 at hotmail.com
> wrote:
Hi!
I think my biggest problem on this one is the "fire" sequence (column 3, first 3 signs).  Does it make any sense?  Also, I'm not sure about the last sign of column 1... does it work for you?  I can't put in the second touch symbol, obviously; there just isn't room without breaking the point of contact.  Any other concerns?
KJ
Load message into SignTextCourtesy of SignBank.org975743f6d97d81f1400c73e080648d4e = 975743f6d97d81f1400c73e080648d4e