ASL dictionnary <-> french translation ?

Bill Reese wreese01 at TAMPABAY.RR.COM
Thu May 31 10:48:11 UTC 2007

You're right, Anne.  I was only able to use it for a dictionary entry
after I used english to get the ASL.  Pretty useless for what your
friend needs.  Sorry.

Another way may be to use one of the online translators to translate
from French to English first, then use the English in the the ASL
translator.  However, if you then try to translate the results back to
French, it will just give you a blank page ...

Bill