ASL dictionnary <-> french translation ?

Thu May 31 13:49:09 UTC 2007

Hi All,

There are 2 options.

First, we could create a new ASL-French puddle.  We could start it based
on  the ASL-English puddle.

Second, give this page a try.  It's a google translation using the
French UI.  You can't do any custom searching.  But when you search for
"*", it translates most  of the terms.
http://translate.google.com/translate?u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.signbank.org%2FSignPuddle1.5%2Fsearchword.php%3Fui%3D4%26sgn%3D4%26search%3D%252A%26type%3Dany&langpair=en%7Cfr&hl=EN&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8&prev=%2Flanguage_tools

Or the Tiny URL version:
*http://tinyurl.com/262ba3

Regards,
-Steve