Sign Names in SignWriting ;-)

K.J. Boal kjoanne403 at HOTMAIL.COM
Tue May 1 01:35:42 UTC 2007

I personally put the contact symbols as close to the point of contact as
possible.  So, I have them under the handshape if it's at the top of the
head, over the handshape if it's at the chin, and as for the side of the
face... I'd usually have the contact symbols above the handshape because you
tend to make contact with the fingers, not the thumb or the heel of the
hand.

KJ