ASL Numbers and Palm Facing ;-)

Adam Frost icemandeaf at GMAIL.COM
Wed May 2 22:48:17 UTC 2007

I will do that and write the definitions for them as I go. :-)

Adam

-----Original Message-----
From: "Valerie Sutton" <signwriting at MAC.COM>
Date: Wed, 2 May 2007 15:44:17
To:sw-l at majordomo.valenciacc.edu
Subject: Re: [sw-l] ASL Numbers and Palm Facing ;-)

Hi Adam and Cherie!
Thank you both for your help...
It will be best to correct the entries in the ASL Dictionary in
SignPuddle 1.5...

I added all the numbers from one to 100...but in so doing, I tried to
apply that rule without understanding it!

So there are not just mistakes in the 60s through 90s, but also in
the lower numbers...so if you go to Search by Words, and then place
an asterisk in the search field...that lists all the signs in the
dictionary. The listing starts with all the numbers...so maybe you
should go through all the numbers starting with 21...to find any
errors....

Thanks for your help -

Val ;-)

---------