Sleeping Beauty page 11

K.J. Boal kjoanne403 at HOTMAIL.COM
Thu May 3 17:16:40 UTC 2007

>From: "Adam Frost" <adam at frostvillage.com>
>To: sw-l at majordomo.valenciacc.edu
>Subject: Re: [sw-l] Sleeping Beauty page 11
>Date: Thu, 3 May 2007 00:13:38 -0700
>
>Probably best that you didn't break it up. ;-)
>
>Third column, third sign, between party and have is referring to the whole
>kingdom ("the area").

Ah, I see... I never did understand exactly what was going on in that
phrase.  I watched it five times before I picked out that she was
fingerspelling "fun"!  And that "area" sign really looked like a "why" to
me.

>Third to last sign in the last column has the arrow going in when it is
>going out in the movie.

It is???   Okay, I see what you mean... I'm so used to "invite" moving
inward, and I was still so distracted by the phrase before, that I didn't
look closely enough at what she actually signed!  Thanks for pointing it
out... I'll get that changed soon...
KJ