differences in fist tensions from signer to signer

Valerie Sutton signwriting at MAC.COM
Sun May 6 15:18:09 UTC 2007

SignWriting List
May 6, 2007

Hello Everyone!

And I hope Ingvild will help me explain this from the Norwegian Sign
Language perspective...

The detail of writing the differences in fist tensions from signer to
signer...

In Denmark, and some other signed languages too, they do not seem to
differentiate between a Tight Fist or an Open Fist (Circle base for O
hand in ASL)...