Sleeping Beauty page 12

K.J. Boal kjoanne403 at HOTMAIL.COM
Tue May 8 01:29:45 UTC 2007

>From: "Adam_Frost_" <adam at frostvillage.com>
>To: "SignWriting List" <sw-l at majordomo.valenciacc.edu>
>Subject: Re: [sw-l] Sleeping Beauty page 12
>Date: Sun, 06 May 2007 12:32:14 -0700
>
>Re: [sw-l] Sleeping Beauty page 12
>
>Here are the writing to most of what I suggested earlier. The one that gave
>me problems was the tread pulling" because the two hands overlap path in
>alternating times while changing from one handshape to another. I hope that
>it was clear. If anyone has a better suggestion, let me know.
>

>Adam
>

>Load message into SignText
>
>Courtesy of SignBank.org
>66a63de9815ede203f5a608212d9fcf1 = 66a63de9815ede203f5a608212d9fcf1
><< SignMail-1178479705-1.png >>

Yes, that was the hardest one for me too... I found that having the
handshapes in the same place was confusing; at first glance, I thought the
hands were beside each other and pulling back at the same time.  It might be
better to have the dominant hand in front and slightly to the side of the
non-dominant; that might make it more obvious that they're alternating.
KJ