climbing up a ladder

K.J. Boal kjoanne403 at HOTMAIL.COM
Tue May 8 01:53:31 UTC 2007

>From: "Valerie Sutton" <signwriting at MAC.COM>
>To: sw-l at majordomo.valenciacc.edu
>Subject: Re: [sw-l] climbing up a ladder
>Date: Sun, 6 May 2007 13:38:20 -0700
>
>Ah I see....The General Arrowhead means an overlapping path...one  hand
>writes on top of the path of the other...so I can understand  what you were
>trying to write ...I downloaded video 5 and 6 and  couldn't find the sign
>...so now I will try 4...
>

><< Picture1.png >>

>Thanks for all the great feedback you are giving...and Kelly  Jo...this is
>amazing how fast you are writing ...exciting to watch it  unfold...
>
>Val ;-)

Thanks, Val!  Now that I've quit my job and I'm home all day, I have more
time (and energy!) to write.  I'm really hoping to get the first draft of
the whole story done before I leave for North Dakota... I kind of took the
weekend off, and then I have errands today and tomorrow (well, I've done
today's errand, actually), so I'm not expecting to post any more until
Wednesday... it should be waiting for you by the time you finish your
workshop... good luck with that! :-)

And thank you again too, Adam, for the feedback... I appreciate your time
and effort reading these and making your comments!
KJ