Sleeping Beauty page 16

K.J. Boal kjoanne403 at HOTMAIL.COM
Tue May 8 19:53:14 UTC 2007

I did write it as a black fill-in.  Even if you're not at your computer, I
have all the pages saved in the ASL Literature SignPuddle online; you could
check there.  I'm not sure what happened to page 15, though... maybe I just
went straight to SignMail and forgot to hit ADD.  Anyway, everything except
page 15 is there.
KJ