Website written in ASL

Adam Frost icemandeaf at GMAIL.COM
Tue May 8 20:18:41 UTC 2007

Thanks for the feedback. I will do that, but now I have to figure out how to get it to work on IE. (Nothing shows when you hover over.) I may just do a whole new method. ;-)

Adam

-----Original Message-----
From: "Paul Hendriks" <gebaerdenschrift at plh.lu>
Date: Tue, 08 May 2007 22:07:52
To:sw-l at majordomo.valenciacc.edu
Subject: Re: [sw-l] Website written in ASL

Adam Frost wrote: I see what you are saying. That is one of the problems that I have with the picture right now. They are animated gifs, so the go in a continuous cycle. I also can't control where they start when you see it. So what happened was when you finally saw the gif, it had cycled to the start of VILLAGE and not FROST. So the SW is correct in the timing and in you case the signing was not. :-) Adam Hello Adam, i just read this.

 First i have to say: GREAT WEBSITE !!!!!

 As concers the 'problem' of continuous cycle in gif-animations: Maybe you can add 1 or 2 black-picture-frames at the end of the animated-gifs, so one can better see where the animation starts/ends?

 Paul :-)
    <cid:part1.00010501.01020803 at plh.lu>