your presentation

Wed May 9 19:41:13 UTC 2007

Hi Valerie,

hope everything has been an enriching experience - so that in the end of the
day you can say - it has been a beautful day - as I expressed with this
greeting-card  for you ;-)

Stefan ;-)

-----Ursprüngliche Nachricht-----
Von: owner-sw-l at majordomo.valenciacc.edu
[mailto:owner-sw-l at majordomo.valenciacc.edu] Im Auftrag von Valerie Sutton
Gesendet: Montag, 7. Mai 2007 00:02
An: sw-l at majordomo.valenciacc.edu
Betreff: [sw-l] Val will be off the List until Thursday May 10

SignWriting List
May 6, 2007

Hello SW Listers -
On Wednesday, May 9, I am presenting a short talk on SignWriting to
around 50 to 60 people here in La Jolla, California...

It is not a big deal, except that I need to print materials for
them..and this will tie up my printers, and plus I need to rest
before the presentation...

So I will be back on the List on Thursday...

Enjoy your week!!