Signs Found

Adam Frost icemandeaf at GMAIL.COM
Thu May 10 00:24:26 UTC 2007

That would prove very interesting for eytomology of signs.

Adam

-----Original Message-----
From: "Charles Butler" <chazzer3332000 at YAHOO.COM>
Date: Wed, 9 May 2007 17:20:46
To:sw-l at majordomo.valenciacc.edu
Subject: Re: [sw-l] Signs Found

I just checked, and SEE didn't start until 1972. This book was definitely much older than that. I found it in Baltimore around 1978, and it was in the back of a second-hand book store with a lot of illustrations in tiny tiny drawings.  It didn't seem to have English grammar in it at all.

Charles

Charles Butler <chazzer3332000 at YAHOO.COM> wrote: How old is SEE, this was a book from the 1920s.

Charles

Adam Frost <icemandeaf at gmail.com> wrote: Those are the SEE signs for the months. ;-)

Adam