Sleeping Beauty page 22

K.J. Boal kjoanne403 at HOTMAIL.COM
Sat May 12 03:06:34 UTC 2007

This page doesn't seem to have saved in SignPuddle for some reason... and
now when I try to download it into SignText so I can re-save it, it goes
into the older SignText, which isn't linked to the Literature Puddle.  Adam,
can you get it in there please???  Or is it maybe too long?

Maybe those last three pages weren't all my fault after all... :-) because I
*know* I saved this one into SignPuddle!  I hit the ADD button, and then I
realized I'd missed a section; so I hit the button to go back and change it,
and then I hit SAVE again, and it came back to the screen that suggests it
was saved correctly.  Then I SignMailed it, and now it's nowhere to be
found!  (At least, not in the Literature Puddle...)

Any ideas what might have happened?
KJ