SVG version of our IMWA symbols

Stuart Thiessen sw at PASSITONSERVICES.ORG
Sun May 13 03:55:26 UTC 2007

Well, this is just my 2¢ worth, but it seems to me that most
horizontal writing systems lose nothing being written vertically
whereas SW seems to miss more when it is written horizontally. I
would suggest that when we do comparisons, we do them vertically.  Or
we simply put the horizontal text before or after the vertical text.
Just my thought.

Stuart