Sleeping Beauty page 22

Adam Frost adam at FROSTVILLAGE.COM
Mon May 14 06:54:46 UTC 2007

Ok. I have a few comments for this one. The first sign that you have is
actually two signs. I know that it is quick and hard to see, but it is NOW
THIS. You have the THIS in there, but you must have seen the transition
between now and this and saw it as one sign. I can see that happening. I
wonder if Darlene was getting excited with this part because her signing
becomes very fast. Not rushed, but faster than her normal story telling
style that I have seen in the past. This also leads me to another thing that
I noticed. There are no punctuations in your transcription even though I
think there are some. Again it is very easy to miss it because she is very
energetic in this section. :-) One last comment is that Darlene points to
her ear again after FOLLOW and before MUSIC to say that Prince Philip
followed the sound of the music.

Adam