SVG version of our IMWA symbols

Sandy Fleming sandy at SCOTSTEXT.ORG
Tue May 15 18:32:00 UTC 2007

On Sat, 2007-05-12 at 10:45 -0700, Valerie Sutton wrote:

> I do not believe we will ever have a Facial Circle large enough to
> accomodate all the parts of the face at one time...but there may be
> solutions we can work on...

Val,

Can you give us an example of a face that has too many "features" to get
them inside the facial circle at one time? I can't really think of any
that would actually represent a real face. I mean, if I puff my cheek
out while signing, say, then my mouth gives no meaningful expression (eg
I can't smile "meaningfully" at the same time), so I can't think of an
example where the face would really get too busy.

Sandy