Sleeping Beauty page 23

K.J. Boal kjoanne403 at HOTMAIL.COM
Fri May 18 02:18:29 UTC 2007

Thank you for the tutorial...  I'd actually thought that myself, that a
single arm line means the arm is parallel to the floor and a double line
means parallel to the wall, and from there you decide which way the arrows
go.

You're looking at the sign DANCE on this one, aren't you?  I guess I was
fooled by the fact that my hand is vertical, even though the arm isn't.
You're right, my mistake... :-)
KJ