Punctuation centered, so we can see Left Lane

K.J. Boal kjoanne403 at HOTMAIL.COM
Fri May 18 02:33:50 UTC 2007

I see... that's probably my fault; I put the punctuation in the same lanes I
was writing in.  I didn't realize that all punctuation is supposed to go in
the Center Lane, no matter which lane the sentence (or part of it) is
written in.  I'll know for next time! :-)
KJ