sw-l-digest V1 #2383

GerardM gerard.meijssen at GMAIL.COM
Fri May 18 06:17:03 UTC 2007

Hoi,
I would not be surprised when there are many blogs and even vlogs that deal
with SignWriting in particular and sign language in general. In the Wiki
world there are two websites where you find the aggregation of blogs about
Wikis.. Maybe this is something that you would like to consider..

http://open.wikiblogplanet.com/

Many websites allow for the labeling of articles and thereby it is possible
to restrict what you get out of a blog. My blog is about my dictionary
project OmegaWiki and Wikis in general. The elabeling allows you to find
content about the same subject.

http://ultimategerardm.blogspot.com/search/label/SignWriting

Thanks,
    Gerard