Wiki article on SignWriting

Valerie Sutton signwriting at MAC.COM
Sat May 19 17:33:32 UTC 2007

On May 19, 2007, at 9:39 AM, Valerie Sutton wrote:
>> I saw something like that with all the Stokoe handshapes and their
>> SW equivalent somewhere in the SW website, but because I didn't
>> create it, I would need permission from the creator to put it up
>> there;  posting it there then makes it free for anyone to use.  Do
>> you know which picture I'm talking about?  Did you make it, or
>> know who did?

Perhaps this web page?...

http://www.signwriting.org/usa/massachusetts/

There is a link there....download number 4. It is by Kim Shaw. Her
email address is on that web page. You can write to her for
permission...

But I don't see any illustrations there...so this must not be it...

I wouldn't be surprised that it is on our web site...I just don't
remember where!

And of course, we want it to be free for anyone to use...So that is
why we want to post on Wikipedia...to make it as free and open as
possible...I look forward to seeing it when you send it on Monday...