3 Blogs about SignWriting

Anne-Claude Prélaz Girod acpg at VTXNET.CH
Sat May 19 19:24:45 UTC 2007

well ... now that there a way to be more interactive on SignPuddle
1.5, the blog is not often used!!
.... we mostly use comment directly in SignPuddle adding a special
CODE in one of the "term" sapce.... so then we can easily find all
the words for which there are comments.... and discuss about it...
and it's much easier to change a sign or a word or copy the sign
directly....

It's a great improvment ....Puddle 1.5 is just GREAT! thanks Stev for
this!!

Anny
Le 19 mai 07 à 01:19, Valerie Sutton a écrit :

> Anne-Claude Prélaz Girod wrote:
>
>> here's another blog..... in french!!!
>> http://signecriture.blogspirit.com/
>
> Congratulations, Anny, on creating this blog, which teaches
> SignWriting in French and French-Swiss signs...
>
> And I can see that users are really responding and asking
> questions...this is great...a little like the SignWriting eLessons
> except it is more "alive"...Val ;-)
>

> <Picture 1.png>

Anne-Claude Prélaz Girod
ruelle des chambres chaudes 1