Basic calendar and clock in SignWriting

Valerie Sutton signwriting at MAC.COM
Tue May 22 14:03:53 UTC 2007

SignWriting List
May 22, 2007

On May 21, 2007, at 11:02 PM, Adam Frost wrote:
> I am so excited! I just programmed a calendar and clock solely in
> SignWriting. Grant it, it is very basic, but that means that I will
> be able to make it more complex from there. Here is the address to
> it. http://www.frostvillage.com/asl/calendar.html
> I think it is really cool. :-) Just had to tell you all. Have a
> good night.

Hello Adam!
I agree! It is more than really cool.....It is amazing!

Especially the Exact Time in seconds on the right hand side of the
calendar...wow...with an animated GIF showing the time in seconds in
ASL!!

You can see in the attached screen capture, that I took the screen
capture at 06:39:42 AM!

Congratulations! I will link to this on our web site now...

http://www.frostvillage.com/asl/calendar.html

The current date is in color - that is great!

The only thing I notice is that is says it is Sunday, May 22, when it
is really Tuesday May 22nd ...some calculation must not be
coordinated...I cannot imagine how you programmed this and I am
really impressed!! Val ;-)